Today’s post is a very happy one! First, a big, big “thank you” to Ash Finn for presenting me with the One Lovely Blog Award. Ash is a lovely Irish lass who writes beautiful fiction. I really, really enjoy starting my morning with “Ash and coffee”. You’d do well to pop over to her place and sample some of her stories. Follow her blog so you don’t miss anything! You know, being Irish she can spin a yarn, so go on over and check her out!
Acceptance of the One Lovely Blog Award carries certain responsibilities. The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
I can’t thank Ash Finn enough for this award and again, I encourage you to visit Ash N. Finn’s Writing Blog to read some really good stories.
Seven things about myself. Now the easy part is over. Frankly, I’m just not that interesting, but I’ll give it a shot and hope that it at least holds your attention for a couple of minutes.
- One of the items on my “Bucket List” is to skydive on my sixtieth birthday. I may need to wear a Depend® undergarment that day!
- The paperback edition of my very first book, New Yesterdays, has just been published. (Here comes the shameless plug!) You can pick it up at Amazon.com, and I sure wish you would! I think it’s a nice little story.
- As I grow older, I find that things that used to infuriate me or excite me just don’t seem to matter nearly as much as I used to think they did.
- I love cooking, but I’m still having to re-learn after moving to the high altitude desert environment. I’ve had some spectacular disasters recently!
- I absolutely detest what passes for horror movies for the past twenty years or so. In my humble opinion, gorefest does not equate to horror.
- Our modern life frequently leaves me confused and scratching my head.
- My Companion, Zeek makes my life worth living.
- 400 Days Till 40
- Rantings of an Amateur Chef
- Holly Michael’s Writing Straight
- Quite Alone
- Of Glass & Paper
- Faraway From Home
- A Lot On Your Plate
- Carrie Anne Brownian
- Jill of All Trades…Expert of None!
- It’s My Way Or The Highway…
- Elizabeth Twist
- Sherri M. Lackey
- Philip Mallinson
Visit these bloggers and show your support. You’ll be glad you did; I know I am! Would a recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award lead you wrong??